How can it help you
You can turn to Inakosť if you are a member of the LGBTI community and you need psychological and emotional help or legal advice. Inakosť is advocating changes in Slovakian legislation and administrative practice with an aim to improve the living standards of LGBTI people. Primarily, it advocates the codification of the civil union.
- Providing psychological, emotional and legal support for LGBTI people
- Advocating changes in legislation in order to achieve for LGBTI people equal access to and full enjoyment of all human rights
- Organising the Slovakian Pride Parade
- Organising cultural events, like the Festival Inakosť
- Organising public awareness campaigns and human rights education programmes